Monday, February 21, 2011

Bracelets and random thoughts...

Hey friends...I have missed writing on here! I have to get used to updating this...I love the blog world!
The past few days I have been workin on NEW creativness!!!


Bracelets are on the brain!!I had so much fun creating these (I even gave one to my pretty little sis for her 25th birthday this weekend- Love my Mandy!) To check them out go to: http://www.maddynbelle.etsy.com/.


************************************************************************************

In other news..how sad is this baby face :(

Uhh it's SO sad, right?! I was trying to give him tummy time and he was NOT having it...so we quickly moved on to other things...Love my little guy!

Stay tuned for my next post...I had a really cool prayer time with Mark this morning...had a lot of tears (which are never fun..why can't I be a pretty crier?!) and heart felt words and amazing prayer. I will explain in the next post...my eyelids are heavy and I must sleep!

Tomorrow my pretty friends!

xo, C

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog world!! I new also!! Love your creations!! check out my blog whenever you get a chance http://yearof24.blogspot.com/!

    ReplyDelete