Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where does the time go..and FEATHERS!!

Seriously??! How do I keep up with it all?
Hoe do you all do it?!
I have been MIA..already! So not fair! I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to do all I want to do... spend time with Jesus, ready the Word, give all 3 of my babies enough attention and love, clean up a million messes created right after the first pick up, give enough time to my handsome hubby, run my jewelry shop, order supplies, create new and fun creations, blog, tweet..man the list never ends! But..I LOVE it...even when I feel like I am in a totally mess...I do love it and am forever grateful. :)

So I sat in my studio...and just created...created because I have so many ideas running through my head, sketched in my journal and the supplies are screaming at me to be used!

FEATHERS! I am loving the feathers! My good friend, Marissa, owns an incredible hair salon in Westlake Village (Serendipity) and my amazingly talented little sis works with her and is putting feathers in the hair now! YES..feathers...she put them in my hair and my two little girls hair (only a few...they are little after all...but so hip!) And it got me to thinking...I need to create with feathers again...they look so good as jewelry! So...here is a sneak peak as to what's in the shop now...feather wise!


Sit back and take a look at the shop! www.maddynbella.etsy.com

xo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment