Saturday, February 12, 2011

The crazy & beautiful life of us....

My Beautiful Maddy girl!

All 5 of us (sheesh I can't believe it!)

I did it friends! I embarked on a whole new journey! I am now a blogger *grin*. I want this blog to be a real and true reflection of who I am and who the Munger family is..the good, bad and the ugly (cuz hey..we aren't perfect!). I want this to also be a place where I can update all you beautiful friends with new pieces in my jewlery shop- MaddyNbella.etsy.com. I am so excited to be real with you all and share my life, my passions and all that goes along with it. So....


Welcome...to our life...the life of the Munger Family and our little shop :)



4 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! First person to comment on your new blog! We miss you guys a ton.

    -The Larson's

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason your tweet about Heather designing your blog came up on my feed and I just so happened to notice your last name because it's the same as mine! Weird! It's not a super common last name! It'll be fun to read another Munger blog! :)

    ReplyDelete